Sr. Analyst/Logistician/Specialist - AH-64 Aircraft (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
The Senior Analyst/Logistician/Specialist is responsible for formulation of the opinions, decisions and ultimate performance of the task specified in the statement of work contained in the task order. This labor category requires experience and the ability to perform detailed and complex calculations plus knowledge of practices/principles necessary to assess advanced systems concepts, assess specifications and perform system integration.
Description of Duties:
- The candidate shall provide instructor support of the AH-64 aircraft;
- Develop and prepare program of instruction, lesson plans, handouts, and examinations;
- Validate and verify written maintenance tasks, maintenance operational checks and fault isolation procedure;
- Perform acceptance inspection and testing on maintenance trainers;
- Provide SME support to AH-64 units,
- Maintain accountability of NET equipment and devices;
- Support FMS personnel on training and courseware development.
- Write and review System Training Plans (STRAP);
- Coordinate travel in support of training reviews, unit training, and IPT meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in an appropriate field of expertise (acquisition, logistics, business, or management) and a minimum of 8 years of applicable experience as described in the "Description of Duties" and “experience” sections. *Three additional years (a total of 11 years) may be used in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Candidate must also demonstrate experience with acquisition logistics on their resume.
- Apache and Army Aviation experience strongly preferred.
- The candidate must have displayed experience in providing logistics analyses and recommendations regarding the Apache system for war operations, contingency operations other than war including spilt based operations and the deployment of the Apache AH-64D/E, or exercise of plans to support these operations.
- The candidate must be familiar with: the Materiel Release Review process, issues, analysis; Providing technical assistance to address field readiness and maintenance issues; the Air Worthiness Process; Importance of Corrosion Prevention; Briefing techniques for informing senior decision makers.
- The candidate needs to be proficient with Microsoft Office suite and experience in supporting Apache maintenance and supply operations and/or experience in supporting aviation industries.
- Experience with AMCOM/AMRDEC and TRADOC community would be a plus.
- Relevant training in aviation maintenance and aviation armament systems is desired.
- Familiarity with System Approach to Training (SAT) course or equivalent is desired.
- The candidate must have AH-64 aviation maintenance experience and experience with authorization documents including TOEs/MTOEs/TDAs and be familiar with Standard Army Aviation Automated Systems. U.S. military school trained on AH-64s strongly desired.
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel up to 30 percent of the year.
- Must have an active DoD issued Security Clearance
Wednesday, September 26, 2018