Contract & Pricing Admin 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- As member of acquire business and program business management teams, leads proposal development and negotiation and provides contracting expertise to develop and negotiate creative business solutions for R&D, advanced product development and new and follow-on business of moderate complexity.
- Represents the company to diverse customers, including U.S. Government entities and international customers and commercial space customers.
- Solely authorized to exercise commitment authority in negotiating and contracting for the sale or development of complex, high performance defense and aerospace products and services including aircraft, missiles, spacecraft and launch vehicles.
- Administers moderately complex contracts and agreements to ensure efficient, effective and compliant performance during the entire acquisition and product lifecycle including interpretation of contract requirements, risk management, change management, conflict resolution, delivery and payment for products and services.
- Establishes professional networks and customer rapport to facilitate company objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Provides contracts and pricing mentoring, technical and operational leadership across the enterprise.
- Partners in the development of business unit strategy and achievement of goals.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thursday, January 11, 2018