Structural Analysis Engineer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- North Charleston, SC
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Develop, integrate, and document structural requirements to establish the system design.
- Coordinate with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment.
- Guide product design and verify structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Develop test plans and configurations, support test execution and analyze/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Define and document certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Support in-service products by investigating failures and analyzing improvements.
- Work under general direction.
- Required – Intermediate skill in CATIA V5, ENOVIA, MS Excel, and Powerpoint
- Required – Expertise in Manufacturing
- Required – Able to read Engineering drawings
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Monday, October 23, 2017