Manufacturing Engineer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Heath, OH
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Develop and implement production and tooling methodologies.
- Participate on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to integrate technical solutions across multiple disciplines.
- Develop, identify, and implement conceptual designs; maintain program architecture for build.
- Lead and implement manufacturing plans.
- Conduct producibility and variation analyses to ensure manufacturing process capability matches requirements.
- Assist providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans and help document producibility best practices.
- Analyze design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions.
- Resolve technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule.
- Coordinate and implement new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts.
- Validate and ensure production readiness of solutions to complex problems.
- Implement lean principles and technologies.
- Travel up to 10%
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Thursday, August 30, 2018