Senior TRIRIGA Developer (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Arlington, VA
Our client is looking for TRIRIGA Developers familiar with Agile development environments to support a large federal contract and develop and execute business operations on a strategic program. The work is located at Arlington, VA.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of development experience in n enterprise, mission critical projects involving TRIRIGA, other COTS integration, management of information systems and software development at Dept. of State. The work involves supporting a large team of strategic consulting, operational, and softwaredevelopment resources.
The TRIRIGA Developers will be responsible for the implementation of configuration and as needed customizationwithin the TRIRIGA application platform. The TRIRIGADeveloper's role is to understand the customer’s application requirements, to work with the business stakeholders, analysts, architects and/or other team membersto design,developand deploy a TRIRIGAbased enterprise application that meets the customers need..
- Design, develop, configureand implement TRIGRIGAincluding other COTS/technologies as part of an Agile based program.
- Incorporate new technologies into the overall TRIRIGA solution
- Work cooperatively within the team and other organization elements to accomplish project work in an efficient and quality manner
- Develop and/or support automated tests and continuous deliverydevelopment
- Support business analysis and other requirements development techniques with the Product Owner and other stakeholders
- Investigate, propose and document solutions to support requirements
- Prepare specifications, design and other software development related documentation
- Assist in creating/validatewriting user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work independently with minimal direction, provide mentoring and guidance to less experienced staff members
- Perform as a leader within the project and team context.
- Communicate with management, team and the customer both verbally and in writing clearly and concisely.
- Communicate technical issues to non-technical personnel
- May act as a Scrum Master of for an Agile team
- Active Secret Clearance required; Top Secret preferred
- BS or equivalent in CIS or related disciplines
- 3+ years’ experienceas a TRIRGAdeveloper while working in all or most phases of Tririga implementation including envisioning, requirements development, development, testing, deployment, operations and lifecycle automation.
- Experience integrating Tririga with other COTS, data sources and systems using SOAP based xml web services, Oracle, or other technologies/methods.
- Experience with one or more of the following; TRIRIGA 9i and 10i Application (Real Estate, Lease, Space Management/CAD, Operations and Maintenance and Transaction Management, other TRIRIGA modules)Experience with one or more of the following TRIRIGA technologies; Single Sign On, GIS, CAD, Offline, Data Connect, Data IntegratorKnowledge of Open Text Brava
- Experience with and/or knowledge of Agile/Lean/DevOps methodologies and practices including Scrum, Kanban, continuous delivery, automated testing, user stories, story point estimating, infrastructure as code, etc.
- Experiencewith and/or knowledge of Agile based Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Team Foundation Server, Rally, Version One, Grasshopper, etc.,
- Experience and/or knowledge of continuous delivery including build, integration, test and deployment automation leveraging tools such as such as Jenkins, Puppet, GitHub, Cruise Control, Chef, etc.
- Experience working in a MS Server, Oracle and/or SQL Server environments.
- Certification in TRIRIGA
- State Department experience
- Certified Scrum Master or similar certification
Monday, March 26, 2018