Intermediate Proxy Analyst (Interim Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Works with customers analyzing, troubleshooting and isolating network protocol issues, and hardware and software problems using various network tools. To include but is not limited to, the build, configuration, full end-to-end traffic analysis, migration and deployment of Blue Coat Proxy devices in support of the CONUS Army Network Theatre.
- Provide recommendations to customers for rapid restoration of services.
- Administrator should have an understanding of the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and the IP address scheme.
- Understand Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Be able to provide written and oral communication within a team structure and operate as an individual under some supervision.
- Perform Log analysis, DNS entry coordination, ACL management and multi-system configuration control as required work within a team structure.
- Research and identify means for detection of malicious activity toward Army web resources.
- HS +4 years experience, or AA/AS +2 or BA/BS +2
- To include experience in Proxy Administration
- Blue Coat CA or Red Hat CSA or equivalent w/in 180 days of hire IAT II (1 of the following: GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP) at hire
- CEH within 60 days of hire
- TCP/IP network protocol concepts
- Knowledge of networking concepts across the LAN/WAN
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX family operating systems
- Strong IT Knowledge focused on proxy and web communication
- Hands-on experience supporting multi-platform OS environment
- Ability to work an on-call rotation, overtime, holidays, and weekends as assigned by applicant's supervisor
- Create and update technical documentation of process and procedures as necessary
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with customers
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms with customers and office staff
- Packet capture analysis
- Perform Log analysis
- Web Server administration such as IIS and or Apache
- Knowledge in shell scripting, pearl, html, java, etc..
- Blue Coat or similar proxy knowledge such as F5 systems
- Position requires an Interim Secret security clearance
Friday, May 18, 2018