Test & Evaluation Lab Tech 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Berkeley, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Fabricate electrical components and systems that include but are not limited to wire harnesses, chassis, rack mounted equipment, flight test instrumentation trays, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Mechanical assembly and fabrication including but not limited to use of hand tools, drill press, and band saws
- Circuit card fabrication and repairs including but not limited to surface mount, through whole component fabrication, applying and removing conformal coats, circuit card troubleshooting, modifications and repairs.
- Performs lab compliance tasks such as tool control, FOD, and ESD.
- Able to read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Preferred – IPC J-STD-001 certification
- Preferred – experience with Flight Test electrical fabrication.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Friday, October 20, 2017