Avionics Module Designer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Bloomington, MN
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Avionics Module Designers research, design and develop information processing hardware to operate in a harsh military environment. Avionics hardware consists of various electrical system components mechanisms, materials, circuitry, equipment and processes.
- Design of circuit card assemblies based on the system hardware requirements
- Participating in the selection of electronic components
- Implementation of the schematic design
- Supporting the layout and routing of printed wiring boards
- Performing design analysis/simulation
- Supporting system integration
- Evaluating system performance
- Implementing test plans
- Writing design documentation.
- Transforming customer objectives and system requirements into compliant designs
- Working with interdisciplinary teams consisting of mechanical, thermal, reliability, safety, manufacturing engineers and others to provide quality designs in compressed time-frames
- Recent experience with current release Mentor Graphics DxDesigner schematic capture and printed wiring board design tools
- Complex multi-core microprocessor designs
- Various memory types including DDR2, DDR3, SDRAM, SRAM
- Xilinx FPGAs
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fibre Channel
- VITA 46
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree.
Saturday, October 21, 2017