Systems Engineer 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Oklahoma City, OK
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Apply interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify complex interiors and payloads engineering design solutions.
- Evaluate customer/operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces with suppliers.
- Perform analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Develop, maintain, and identify improvements for planning, organizing, implementing, and monitoring requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Resolve cross-functional technical issues.
- Travel as required
- Experience with VIP aircraft interior modification and certification preferred.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience.
- Degree from ABET accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018