Access Talent Today, LLC
- Scottsdale, AZ
US Citizenship Required*
Join our client's Cybersecurity team to support their system security design effort, security requirements analysis, and security requirements flow down to the program elements
- Executes or supports the execution of the development of program required security documentation, including items such as security plans, contingency plans, and security tests plans and procedures in compliance with the IA policy.
- Generates or supports the generation of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) (or Certification and Accreditation (C&A) documentation for the program.
- Executes or supports execution of A&A (or C&A) activities.
- Executes the security testing and evaluation to ensure the correct implementation of security requirements.
- Executes security scanning and the analysis of the scan results.
- Supports the Assessment and mitigation of system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle
- Supports secure maintenance
- Contributes to the completion of major programs and projects with the execution of the system security activities
- Plans and executes project tasks for activities described above
- Required: Secret clearance.
- Highly proficient use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Highly proficient understanding of cybersecurity specifications such as Risk Management Framework (RMF),DIACAP, STIGs and other government security specifications and guidelines
- Highly proficient knowledge of cybersecurity technology and trends
- Contributes to the achievement of business objectives
- Recognizes and incorporates various security designs and lessons learned
- DoD System (Sat Ground Station) Risk Management Framework(RMF) /Information Assurance Engineering: support for DoD RMF process and artifact generation including RAR, SAR, POAM, site assessments, and so forth; leading to an ATO, followed by RMF Step 6 System Level Continuous Monitoring.
- Specific requirements leading into this:
- Familiar with Network devices (Cisco, Juniper)
- Working knowledge of Windows (XP, 2003, 2008, 7), RHEL Linux, QNX
- Familiar with Cellular network call handling and 3G networks
- Knowledgeable and trained on RMF
- Working experience with ACAS scan analysis, STIG CKLs, SCC benchmarks, Vulnerator - eMASS experience*
- Has worked on DIACAP and/or RMF Authorization projects and performed data collection, analysis and risk assessment.
- Possession of Current/Active DoD Common Access Card highly desirable
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
Saturday, October 21, 2017