Supply Chain Management Analyst 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- North Charleston, SC
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Incorporate change and planning decisions to arrive at optimal solutions.
- Apply Supply Chain Management (SCM) methodologies to ensure coordination in the global supply chain.
- Analyze complex material requirements.
- Verify and incorporate Bills of Material/schedules into a production plan.
- Determine part number attributes.
- Initiate, coordinate, and authorize release of orders by evaluating system requirements and resource availability.
- Ensure on-time delivery.
- Document and resolve order delinquencies.
- Report schedule adherence issues.
- Develop and control inventory plans.
- Optimize inventory levels.
- Analyze and disposition excess inventories.
- Initiate audits.
- Develop and create schedules for products and services.
- Assist developing estimates and schedules for new business proposals.
- Implement and maintain process improvements by analyzing and establishing best practices for materials management to improve SCM performance.
- Work under general direction.
- Candidates must able to support all shifts as needed for business needs.
- Highly desirable - Candidates with ERPLN and manufacturing experience
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Monday, July 23, 2018