Staff Analyst 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntington Beach, CA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Support managers on the executive payroll.
- Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements
- Monitor designated business traveler's logistics
- Generate expense reports and assist in reconciling corporate credit card changes to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement
- Verify payments to corporate credit cards.
- Collect and compile data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
- Create, edit, and maintain electronic and written communication.
- Track and maintain information relative to department and business operations.
- Verbally communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Process incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Prioritize and schedule management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of time.
- Track and maintain designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
- Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Plan and implement logistics for executive level internal and external events.
- Schedule and maintain meetings and calendar.
- Must be proficient using MS Office (Word, Excel and PP), prepare charts for executives.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, May 8, 2018