Systems Administrator (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- San Antonio, TX
- Monitor and maintain appropriate Cyber Security controls and ensure Operational Security requirements are in accordance with the performance standards established in the C4IM Services List (latest version) for all assigned servers.
- Maintain all aspects of the Microsoft Systems Center (SC) Enterprise Management System to include SCCM, SC Operations Manager (SCOM), SC Data Protection manager (SCDPM), SC Service Manager (SCSM), SC Virtual Machine manager (SCVMM), and SC Orchestrator (SCORCH).
- Design, test, and implement upgrades and enhancements to existing Systems Center environment.
- Build and distribute software package pushes to update and patch enterprise and user systems by creating Microsoft Installer (MSI) and silent executable software packages using DOS Batch files and VB scripts.
- Manage SQL databases; install/configure Windows Server operating systems on HP blade servers hosting SC suite and Microsoft SQL databases.
- Generate SQL queries to extract data from the SCCM inventory database.
- Ensure optimal functioning of the Windows based enterprise and standard edition operating systems; develop utility software to ensure compatibility between operating systems, domains, file access methods, installed programs, and retrieval of data.
- Recognize problems within, between Active Directory Forests/Domains and resolve operational, equipment and/or software issues; establish, and maintain Active Directory user accounts to include setting required parameters per established guidelines.
- Develop and maintain images for Desktop Operating Systems.
- Assist with development of an updated Quarterly Enterprise System Management
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 4+ years of experience in systems administration.
- Thorough knowledge of the complete Microsoft SC product suite, Microsoft SQL Server, and Windows Server 2012R2 Enterprise and Standard Editions.
- A solid understanding of server administration (e.g. MS Windows Server 2012, Windows SUP/DNS/DHCP servers, Print servers and Web Servers) and Network Management protocols/services (e.g. TCP/IP, DHCP, UDP, NAT).
- Experience and skill in developing scripts using various scripting tools (Powershell, VBScript, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience communicating Enterprise Systems concepts to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
- DoD 8570 IAT-II at time of hire (Security+, GSEC, CCNA-Security, or SSCP)
- Computing Environment certification within 180 days of hire (Server+ or Microsoft CE)
Tuesday, April 24, 2018