Access Talent Today, LLC
- Palmdale, CA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Develop a compliant Integrated Master Schedule, Program Summary Master Schedule and other planning artifacts in support of proposal requirements and / or for program execution.
- Integrated Master Schedules must be developed utilizing the appropriate vertical hierarchy of visibility from IMP (if applicable) and WBS allowing for the validation of progress to meet contractual requirements.
- Aviation/Aerospace master planning experience required. (Not manufacturing, materials or maintenance planners.) These are high level planner schedulers for program execution.
- Current program execution experience with the ability to interpret and evaluate Contract Requirements and program artifacts in order to develop an Integrated Master Schedule in conformance with company guidance and industry best practices.
- Must be an expert in the field of Planning and Scheduling who is considered an authority in regards to planning and scheduling practices, both practical and theoretical.
- Must be able to collaborate with the program team members and provide scheduling guidance to develop a product compliant with customer contractual requirements.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Tuesday, August 28, 2018