Access Talent Today, LLC
- Patuxent River, MD
Currently seeking a Management Analyst - for a position in Patuxent River, MD.
- Develop and analyze construction plans
- Evaluate specifications to prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates
- Participates in hard bid/estimating and budgeting activities by soliciting subcontractor support and evaluating bids.
- Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Contacts multiple subcontractors and vendors to obtain pricing for each bid item
- Consult with clients, engineers, vendors and in-house staff for information during the bid process
- Write, submit, and track Request for Information (RFI) and clarifications
- Write scope sheets, instructions to bidders, distribute documents and instructions to bidders and bidder information
- Prepare and maintain a directory of supplier’s contractors, and subcontractors
- Participates in the internal estimate review process
- Prepares subcontractors bid packages
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs, relative to bids as the project develops.
- Assists in the pricing and bidding of all construction projects
- Assists in assessing quality and specifications of equipment and materials received
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree, 7-9 years’ experience, experience can substitute for education
Experience: Minimum of Seven (7) years recent experience.
Knowledge: Working knowledge of military publications, drawings, blueprints, microfilm, diagrams and schematics are mandatory. Must be knowledgeable of supply procedures.
Tuesday, September 25, 2018