SIGINT Geospatial Analyst 3 (TS/SCI with Polygraph required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Reston, VA
The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst leverages their skills, knowledge, and experience to apply geospatial analysis techniques against SIGINT metadata collected from foreign communications systems in order to identify, locate and track SIGINT targets, and to accurately report the intelligence gained from geospatial metadata analysis to SIGINT customers. The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst develops end-product SIGINT-derived GIS reports; performs analysis of SIGINT metadata for the purpose of improving the geolocation, contact chaining, and additional communications characterizations of targets of interest; analyzes SIGINT content and metadata to support the development of existing targets and the discovery of other analytic vectors through the reconstruction and documentation of target communications networks; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis.
- Must have a current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- A minimum of 12 years demonstrated experience related to the job description.
- At least 2 of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years.
- At least 3 years of experience with Digital Network Analysis, Network Exploitation, or Reporting.
- Independently process and develop SIGINT Geospatial information across DNI and DNR disciplines, recognizing the convergence of circuit based and packet based telephony, and the increased emphasis on development of internet based tasking and targeting.
- Perform quality control on reporting and/or geospatial products for accuracy, readability, and relevance.
- Ability to discover new targets based on geographic patterns or changing communications patterns in data.
- Possess an understanding of SIGINT collection.
- Knowledgeable in internet protocols, internet routing, and multiple communications technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to frequent changes in priority or focus.
- Willingness and ability to mentor junior analysts on best use of tools and practices.
Friday, April 13, 2018