Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Oklahoma City, OK
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Program Planner: Develop work breakdown structures, integrated master plans, master deliverables lists, and RAMs for proposals, projects, programs and major initiatives at all levels across functional value streams.
- Oversee implementation planning for change requirements and ensure commitment of stakeholders.
- Develop and post planning, scheduling and change related metrics/reports.
- Maintain disciplined revision control of all planning/schedule baselines.
- Required – able to obtain Secret Clearance.
- Required – Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Project Management, Planning, and Scheduling
- Required – Intermediate proficiency using MS Project
- Experience developing IMPs, WBSs, and RAMs within aerospace engineering related businesses.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Monday, April 9, 2018