Wire Design & Install Engineer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Ridley Park, PA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Develop and maintain cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
- Analyze results and perform design reviews.
- Develop and maintain electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable routing and geometry, antennas).
- Provide engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests).
- Document processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
- Develop basic statements of work.
- Participate in technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection.
- Analyze functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design.
- Required – intermediate skill in CATIA V5. Candidates must have recent experience (within the last year) in designing, developing, maintaining and releasing wire harness drawings and/or 3D Model based definition data packages using CATIA V5, the electrical workbench, BoGart and Teamcenter. Candidates must clearly document their CATIA V5 experience on their resumes.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification; a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification; or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
- Required – Degree must be in an Engineering discipline from an ABET accredited school. Candidates with Electrical Engineering Technology or AA degrees are not qualified.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017