Electrical Engineer (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Palmdale, CA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Support air vehicle electrical harness component and installation design and fabrication.
- Develop air vehicle electrical drawings and drawing revisions
- Coordinate with production operation personnel support of air vehicle assembly (aircraft shop support).
- Research, develop, design, and test electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks.
- Design electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Focus on the electrical wiring and harness assembly diagram design and development.
- Create wiring diagrams and harness assembly diagrams,
- Resolve wiring/integration related issues between the various avionics/electrical systems
- Validate, interpret, troubleshoot, and resolve wiring related issues
- Perform technical checks to ensure wiring document correctness
- Provide engineering sign-off on all new/revised C-5 manufacturing wiring documents (Wire Routing Documents (WRDs), Termination Aids (TAs) and Wire Harness Master (WHM) sketches).
- Work with team to develop C-5 wiring from design to installation: liaise between C-5 Avionics Wiring Design and Production/Manufacturing to ensure wiring requirements flow from design to installation are processed in accordance to company specifications.
- Required – active Secret clearance. Candidates without active clearance will not be considered.
- Working knowledge of CATIA and the CATIA Harness function (4-6 years’ experience)
- Familiarity with electrical and electrical schematics (CAPITAL, connectors, back-shells, aircraft wire types)
- Mechanical knowledge of aircraft hardware (aircraft structure, miscellaneous small parts)
- General drawing and drawing revision practices
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Wednesday, October 24, 2018