Supply Chain Specialist 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Renton, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Analyze post production supply chain data to define reorder points and quantities, and coordinate for economy of purchases.
- Analyze material location and initiate redistribution action.
- Analyze supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity and performs assessment of configuration change impact to supply support system.
- Review applicability of warranties to allocate costs.
- Identify and resolve customer supply chain management issues and discrepancies.
- Able to support some minor, domestic travel, if needed
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Wednesday, April 4, 2018