Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist 1
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Everett, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Proactively work with engineers and management
- Prepare, develop, coordinate, integrate, analyze, and maintain integrated plans and schedules for proposals, projects, programs and major initiatives at all levels across functional value streams to meet program and/or project objectives.
- Track, plan, schedule, and perform risk analysis for projects, programs and change activities throughout the lifecycle of a program.
- Perform studies/analysis and planning efforts, within and/or across programs/projects, organizations or business units to determine impacts, constraints and plans involving product development, production rates, process improvement, or program initiatives.
- Develop Integrated Master Plan / Schedule and supporting elements, and drive program planning through the Enterprise Gated Process in support of Program requirements and objectives.
- Perform integration of program plans and schedules, horizontally and vertically, across company functional, product groups, suppliers and partners.
- Identify, analyze, and report schedule performance variances.
- Perform schedule-related risk and opportunity analyses and provide potential solutions to management.
- Work with customers to develop performance recovery plans and incorporate in relevant documentation where appropriate.
- Perform schedule, event and change impact analysis.
- Oversee implementation planning for change requirements and ensure stakeholder commitment.
- Develop and post planning, scheduling and change related metrics/reports.
- Maintain disciplined revision control of all planning/schedule baselines.
- Skill/experience in MS Excel and Project
- Sharepoint 2010 software development experience preferred
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Friday, November 9, 2018