Supplier Quality Specialist 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Wilson, NC
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Inspect various electronics.
- Plan and conduct source inspection on products.
- Document and report results.
- Inspect or verify products for compliance with requirements.
- Provide supplier education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory compliance issues and company initiatives.
- Resolve routine issues and concerns.
- Virtual assignment, traveling domestically to suppliers' facilities approximately 85% within NC State particularly in the Vergennes area and 15% in neighboring states.
- On-call assignment with approximately 8-24 hours weekly.
- Must reside within an 80 mile radius from Wilson, NC (preferred) or Raleigh, NC in order to timely support the assignment.
- Must have successfully completed IPC-610 training.
- Available to submit to vision test.
- Quality assurance aerospace experience required in hardware inspection.
- Able to read and understand blueprints drawings.
- Medium to advanced Data base systems and excel experience.
- Skills/expertise in Supplier Quality and Electronics
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thursday, August 16, 2018