Staffing Specialist 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Hazelwood, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Analyze event requests and develop event plans & recommendations.
- Lead Company interview events and coordinate logistical activities for various recruitment events.
- Brief participants on event roles, expectations, and requirements.
- Recruit event staff, ensuring all necessary roles are filled.
- Manage event deadlines with event stakeholders.
- Invite candidates, confirm interviews, build and distribute manager interview schedules.
- Work with suppliers to secure venues and logistical support.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers to continuously improve cost and quality of service.
- Ensure logistics and event-specific details are completed in a timely manner.
- Use metrics and measures to show events success and identify areas for improvement.
- Follow-up after events to ensure issues are resolved and not likely to re-occur.
- Screen and disposition event candidates prior to employment discussions and interviews, ensuring compliance with government laws and regulations.
- Coordinate on-site government conflict-of-interest reviews where necessary.
- Manage event-related expenses, provide visibility, and ensure charges are compliant.
- Reconcile event-related expenses in a timely manner, maintaining accounts in good standing.
- Continuously improve to reduce costs while maintaining excellent quality and company brand.
- Travel to support events will be required.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thursday, November 29, 2018