MP&P Engineer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Hazelwood, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Support our Production Military Aircraft Programs to qualify suppliers for composite airframe parts and bonded assemblies production.
- Troubleshoot critical, time sensitive production issues and recommend long-term solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Work with a wide variety of high performance polymer materials & processes both in internal operations and with external suppliers, delivering cutting edge performance on schedule and on budget.
- Support supplier qualification at numerous locations across the U.S. and internationally by traveling to exciting locations.
- Able to gain a security clearance.
- Willing and able to travel 25-50% of the time to Canada, Israel, and Australia.
- Have technical ability and the fortitude to solve the root causes of problems.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
- Experience with supplier qualification activity.
- Material & fabrication experience with aerospace structural composites.
- Preferred: experience with rotomold and injection molding processes.
Saturday, October 21, 2017