Supplier Quality Specialist 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- East Windsor, CT
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Plan and conduct audits and assessments of supplier systems, processes and products.
- Document and report audit and assessment results.
- Inspect or verify machined parts / products for compliance with requirements.
- Assist assessing supplier capability and capacity to perform current or potential future work.
- Provide supplier education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory compliance issues and company initiatives.
- Resolve routine issues and concerns.
- This is a virtual assignment, traveling domestically to suppliers' facilities approximately 75% within CT State particularly in the Manchester / Newington area and 25% in neighboring states.
- On-call assignment with approximately between 16-24 hours weekly.
- Must reside within a 20-mile radius from Manchester or Newington, CT in order to timely support the assignment.
- Must be available to submit to vision test.
- Intermediate experience/expertise in Supplier Quality, Machine Shop, and Quality Systems.
- Quality assurance aerospace experience required in hardware inspection of machined parts specifically flight critical parts.
- Able to read and understand blueprints & drawings.
- Medium to advanced Data base systems and excel experience.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thursday, July 19, 2018