Supplier Quality Specialist 5
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Wichita, KS
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Consult with enterprise, industry, customers or regulatory agencies to establish requirements for the performance of supplier audits and assessments.
- Develop and maintain standard audit and assessment processes.
- Lead special or high visibility audits/assessments of supplier's systems, processes and products.
- Document and report audit/assessment results.
- Participate with industry partners, customers and regulatory agencies to develop and implement product acceptance standards.
- Interpret future business needs to identify areas of development for improving the performance and productivity of the supplier base.
- Provide education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory compliance issues or company initiatives at an industry or enterprise level.
- May require alternating shift 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 13 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thursday, September 6, 2018