Manufacturing Engineer 3 (3rd shift)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Saint Charles, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Develops and implements production and tooling methodologies.
- Participates on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to integrate technical solutions across multiple disciplines.
- Develops, identifies and implements conceptual designs and maintains the program architecture for build.
- Leads and implements manufacturing plans.
- Conducts producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements.
- Assists in providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans and helps document producibility best practices.
- Analyzes design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions.
- Resolves technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule.
- Coordinates and implements new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts.
- Validates and ensures production readiness of solutions to complex problems.
- Implements lean principles and technologies.
- Willing and able to work 3rd
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Tuesday, November 21, 2017