Project Management Specialist 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Tukwila, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Flight Test Design Build Project Manager role.
- Develop overall project plan consistent with project objectives as defined by the project owner and key stakeholders in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry that accounts for cost, schedule, resources and other program constraints.
- Maintain project schedule and status thru coordination with various engineering roles and sites.
- Facilitate and lead meetings to collect status, develop metrics on a weekly basis.
- Summarize and report cost and schedule performance on a weekly basis.
- Able to manage large volume of data at the macro and micro level desired.
- Strong MS Excel skills desired.
- Strong background in Change Management and Earned Value Management desired.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, October 2, 2018