RSA System Administrator / Engineer (Top Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Washington, DC
U.S. Citizenship is required as is an active Top Secret Clearance
- Provides day-to-day maintenance and support for RSA Tokens and Systems Administration during core working hours 6am – 6pm Monday thru Friday.
- Schedules and performs software installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions of varying complexities.
- Ensures data/media recoverability by developing and implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
- Develops, implements, and promotes standard operating procedures and schedules.
- Conducts hardware and software audits to ensure compliance with established guidelines.
- Highly proficient in application of professional concepts in accordance with STG policies and procedures to resolve intermediate to advanced analysis/programming issues.
- Works under some supervision but also expected to utilize independent judgment and initiative. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment, overall adequacy, and accuracy.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Accurately estimates deadlines and readjusts duties as needed.
- Avoids last-minute crunches.
- Keeps manager and team members informed.
- Participates actively within the team by sharing information. Displays self-confidence and shows strong initiative. Demonstrates well-developed communication skills.
- Assists in providing technical guidance to less senior technical staff.
- Interacts closely with managers, colleagues, and customers. Structures logical documents and writes sections that require only minor editing.
- Explains and presents good ideas frequently, effectively, and with confidence. Ability to see and read computer screens, concentrate for long periods, and remain in a sedentary position.
- Requires sitting for long periods. Ability to communicate via computer and telephone.
- Maintain your knowledge and expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by achieving appropriate industry and professional certifications
- Contribute to company vision and direction by helping improve technical practices, as well as choosing key technologies and issues to address as we grow
- Provide superb technical system and user support, both to your designated clients and to all clients whose projects you participate in
- Establish, maintain, and increase client satisfaction through professional, courteous, and caring service
- Identify client needs and design, propose, and implement solutions, including writing recommendations, specifying equipment, and assisting with or directly writing proposals
- Troubleshoot and resolve client network and computer system issues
- Support Diplomatic Security Computer Incident Response Team
- Update shift logs and provide logs to leadership daily
- Troubleshoot with Tier II and vendor provided support
- Maintain standard operating procedures and guides.
- Attend weekly teleconferences, onsite meetings, and participates in working groups, as related to constant changing environment
- Provide support to maintain 100% SLA compliance
- Experience with RSA AM7 and AM8 product. Experience with migration from AM7 to AM8.
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system. Preferably SUSE/Redhat.
- Managing Linux file system, Installation & Configuration, Network services, Disk Management
- Good understanding of Oracle/SQL.
- Must be a United States Citizen and hold an Active DOJ Top Secret clearance
- BS/BA in Computer Science or directly related field (e.g., Engineering, Information Systems, etc) +3 years of related experience. (Substitute 8 years of experience for education)
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills, working face-to-face and on-site with customers.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Process oriented technician with strong execution and follow through skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work overtime if requested and support a flexible schedule if required
- Be available for on call duties
Tuesday, April 24, 2018