Facilities Analyst 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Everett, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Create jobs in Maximo for scheduled parts movement and work with MH Workload Management in completing work.
- Perform analysis using developed tools.
- Assist making recommendations and implementing improvements.
- Conduct basic research using varied media (such as internet, reports) to support assigned tasks.
- Support and coordinate the processing of routine requests to meet customer needs.
- Facilitate team relationships to ensure a thorough understanding of organization needs, requirements, and continuous improvement of contractual processes.
- Participate in determining objectives of assignment, plans, schedules and arranges own activities to accomplish those objectives
- Monitor existing complex contract(s) to determine compliance.
- Develop contract specifications for supplier goods and services and relevant documents.
- Interact with suppliers and buyers.
- Generate plans, acquire materials, and schedule services for facilities activities.
- Create and deploy schedules based on system, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with internal and external suppliers & customers to coordinate scheduled activities.
- May research open jobs and validate and confirm availability of labor and non-labor resources (tools, parts) and assets (machinery, building, equipment) to meet stomer service requests, acquisition and modification of assets, government requirements (environment, safety), and planned maintenance activities.
- Lead efforts to review, create, improve, and document processes and procedures related to facilities operations.
- Lead or participate in meetings with other organizations such as SHEA, S & MP, Document Control, Legal, Security and Fire, IT) to create and validate processes.
- Use project management tools and industry-recognized concepts to develop scope of work, budget, and schedules to achieve desired outcomes on time and within budget.
- Define, design, and plan the project. May coordinate and lead the project team.
- Take a lead role in collecting data from various systems to perform analysis.
- Identify and analyze deficiencies. Analyze trend data to identify opportunities for improvement and to develop resolution plans for buildings, equipment, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Make recommendations and implement improvements.
- Support research efforts or independently conduct studies using varied media (financial data, internet, reports, benchmarking studies, new technology, etc.) for determining feasibility, viability, or capability in support of a program, project or customer request.
- Prepare and present reports explaining options, impact, and recommendations.
- Receive internal and external customer requests for services or goods related to buildings, equipment, and systems.
- Coordinate processing complex or unique requests to meet customer needs.
- Provide general technical support and troubleshooting assistance for various facilities hardware, software, systems, or processes.
- Ensure configuration control is maintained for data, processes, equipment, and documents.
- Deliver process training and support creation of training materials.
- Coordinate with internal training organizations and outside vendors as applicable.
- Resolve problems in support of business operations by investigating, developing and preparing alternatives, impact statements, and recommendations.
- Consider objectives and strategies that meet business and infrastructure requirements.
- Conduct studies and make recommendations to support business operations.
- Provide input into budget development.
- 2nd shift position
- Facilities planning, scheduling, and communication skills
- Team player
- Proficiency with MS Office products, especially Excel
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thursday, October 4, 2018