Business Process Analyst 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Hazelwood, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Join our client's Global Mobility Services team as a business analyst/project focal supporting temporary projects. Your core work will be with internal team members, regional payment centers, and international business team members to transition in-house services to a supplier.
- Form and effectively lead cross-functional teams across multiple business processes.
- Effectively contract with customer and/or charter project; design a process workshop based on customer requirements and objectives.
- Ensure accurate deliverables, maintain results, and communicate to all participants.
- Collect, analyze, document, and integrate requirements from multiple process owners.
- Make and apply recommendations for the process, data, and systems.
- Influence, negotiate, and act as a change agent with a diverse audience for complex process improvements.
- Mentor to others within the skill.
- May benchmark, or assist in benchmarking, best practices and industry standards; present best practices at internal events.
- Lead transition into actionable business strategy by understanding company policies, and strategic direction.
- Facilitate development and assist with deployment of integrated strategic plans for process improvement/management and organizational direction.
- Lead successful completion of specific programs, projects and implementation activities.
- Prepare work estimates for assigned tasks using cost benefit analysis.
- Resolve business requirement issues between process partners and suppliers.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and use of Project Management and/or Program Management Best Practices tools necessary to assist clients working through the life cycle of an improvement project.
- Include facilitating plan development.
- Actively work with project sponsors to set clear scope boundaries to prevent scope creep and help assign appropriate resources.
- Establish a monitoring plan for all open projects to monitor scope changes, critical path performance to schedule plan, critical path changes and overall status of project.
- Create project status and plan to management, as required.
- Coordinate meetings and conduct reviews, assessments, and audits of business process documentation, as required.
- Collaborate to achieve business and project objectives.
- Strong communication, project management, and analytical skills are important.
- Knowledge of relocation programs, global mobility, or international human resources services would be helpful.
- Human resources or finance background.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Monday, April 9, 2018