Quality Engineer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Everett, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Represent Quality function on team activities to integrate contractual and Quality Management System requirements into all aspects of proposals and program processes and documentation.
- Provide Quality interpretation of requirements.
- Develop quality metrics, design and production certification plans for small programs to ensure compliance with contractual, Company and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct capability assessments and process validations to support supplier selection activities.
- Participate in various reviews to ensure quality attributes are incorporated into product designs.
- Perform analysis, tests and process audits to ensure manufacturing and test readiness.
- Provide material review dispositions for non-conformances.
- Analyze non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Recommend corrective actions to address non-conformances.
- Benchmark and analyze other ways to ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved.
- Work under general direction.
- Prefer experience in Advanced Program Quality Planning, Process Flow Diagrams, Process Control and PFEMA
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Friday, November 9, 2018