Access Talent Today, LLC
- Mesa, AZ
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Support Pre-Employment Medical Screening.
- Receive and review completed Online Health Questionnaires, contact applicants to clarify answers and to obtain more information.
- Direct candidates to have their provider complete safety letters and/or Work Recommendations Form to determine if applicant is able to safely perform the essential job functions with or without need for restrictions or accommodations.
- Review and approve negative Respirator Questionnaires.
- Work under PEMS Medical Director and Protocol which determines actions taken on own versus what requires Medical Director approval.
- Issue temporary medical restrictions per information received, pass any permanent medical restrictions and/or need for Reasonable Accommodation Review to Medical Director for final review.
- Enter case notes into electronic system documenting applicant statements and actions, and outside information received.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Wednesday, August 22, 2018