Systems Engineering Technician 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Oklahoma City, OK
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Support systems/specialty engineers in defining requirements, developing trade studies, performing analyses, and controlling associated data and information.
- Gather, track, and analyze reliability, maintainability and health monitoring data.
- Select appropriate data to conduct failure analysis and corrective action planning.
- Evaluate and recommend methods, processes, procedures and tools for assessing maintainability characteristics of design.
- Coordinate development of certification and aviation regulatory proposals and plans; verify compliance to requirements.
- Develop and implement certification processes, tools and procedures.
- Provide technical support to all system engineering activities.
- Coach and mentor others. Work under minimal direction.
- Required – able to obtain Secret clearance.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, September 25, 2018