Senior Tririga Architect (Interim Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Arlington, VA
Our client is looking for a Senior Tririga Architect to develop technology solutions for a mission critical application. The Architect will work closely with the customers, agency partners, client Management, and Scrum Teams to design, develop and implement Tririga and other related applications and services, interfaces, and database solutions. The work is in the Rosslyn, Virginia area.
The selected individual will collaborate closely with the development and operations teams and customer stakeholders to bring together the full range of technical and business competencies needed to enable successful achievement of customer service deliverables and SLAs, technology transformation, business requirements and other work deliverables which are consistent with organizational goals and objectives. The candidate will work in a collaborative manner with the development team to propose, brainstorm, represent, and implement simple to complex architectural solutions. The candidate’s work responsibilities include the following:
- Design Tririga based software solutions using Oracle, Oracle database and Middleware, Windows Server, Cloud and related technologies.
- Develop and document multi-tier architectures models, use cases and other design documents.
- Propose, brainstorm, document, illustrate, and implement simple to complex architectural solutions
- Troubleshoot complex technology/production issues and provide elegant solutions and workarounds
- Provide architectural roadmap, establish architectural runway, and incorporate architectural components into product backlogs
- Establish and advance a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools/people/skills ecosystem in an Agile and DevOps setting
- Participate in Change Management processes and provide architectural reviews and feedback for system changes
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a relevant field such as Computer Science
- Minimum 10 years of total IT experience with demonstrable experience leading complex web solutions and services architecture initiatives as a coder, designer, and technical team lead
- Experience providing architectural leadership involving technology migration, IT operations, Software Development, Solutions Architecture, Service/Data Architecture
- Experience with Tririga, Oracle and Oracle Middleware
- Proficiency with object oriented design, design patterns, emergent design, RESTful architecture, service interface design and development.
- Demonstrable expertise in more than one of the following: Software Engineering, Software Architecture, Web Development Frameworks, Case Management, Software Operations and Maintenance, and Database Management
- Experience with SAFe, Agile projects using Lean approaches
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Active Secret or Interim Secret Clearance required.
- Experience working with Department of State Customers
Friday, March 23, 2018