Sr. SCOM/SCCM Administrator (SYSMAN) (Interim Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Huachuca, AZ
Our client is looking for a motivated candidate capable and willing to learn and perform the following duties:
- Provision, test, and monitor policy changes for Information Systems
- Correct system and application problems identified in event logs
- Review and monitor event logs and user access logs provide routine system updates
- Identify basic network and system fault corrections
- Provide account management services to create, modify, and delete administrator and user accounts
- Respond to automatically generated trouble tickets for changes in status and assign them to the appropriate analyst
- Monitor, maintain, and develop scripts for automated processing
- Provide guidance to team members as required
- Patch systems
- Troubleshoot application errors, operating system(s), server hardware, network communications and storage allocation issues within the SYSMAN environment.
- Utilize diagnostic tools to trace and resolve technical problems.
- Utilize Remedy ITSM to track and resolve problems impacting continued system operations and make recommendations for any corrective actions required.
- Plan, coordinate, and document the use of revised/updated procedures, processes, and methods for the operations and maintenance of the SYSMAN infrastructure.
- Provide "on-call" support after business hours and during weekends when required
- HS +6 or AA/AS + 4 or BA/BS IT experience/ education
- IAT II certification required (GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP)
- Microsoft certification w/in 180 days
- Excellent team skills, must be thorough, must have excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrate initiative and be results oriented with flexibility and tenacity
- Demonstrate the ability to continuously adjust priorities to reflect changing circumstances
- Ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment
- Strong dedication to provide quality customer service
- Effective problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly identify the cause of issues with the system or determine if other teams need to be included in resolving an issue
- Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger team managed by a project manager
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
- Must be US Citizen with a DOD interim Secret clearance
Monday, March 26, 2018