Test & Evaluation Lab Tech 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Seattle, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Plan, conduct, and document tests on products, systems, components, materials, and manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Design, fabricate, build and analyze test systems, materials, components, software and methodologies.
- Coordinate test requirements, determines test methods and capabilities.
- Conduct system test preparations by coordinating system integration, fabrication, modification, setup, checkout and teardown.
- Conduct tests, analyze data and document results; participate in test readiness reviews. Troubleshoot and resolve laboratory and test-related problems.
- Coordinate test laboratory activities and maintenance and repairs.
- Coach and train others. Work under general direction.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thursday, November 15, 2018