Target Analyst Reporter 3 (TS/SCI w/CI poly required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Gordon, GA
Our client is seeking an experienced and talented Target Analyst Reporter. This position is located in Ft. Gordon, Georgia.
The Target Analyst Reporter prioritizes, assesses, evaluates and reports information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, combined with related collateral sources when appropriate to provide synthesized product to customers. The Target Analyst Reporter writes reports which may require significant editing; may require assistance in determining reportability of an activity; requires assistance in locating reportable information (i.e. can only run basic queries or may require raw information to be provided); may require assistance in determining the focus of report; is familiar with basic SIGINT reporting policies; may require familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories to conduct research that would enhance reporting the ability to pull information from multiple sources and combine it into reports/products in response to requests by management and external customers; and requires mentorship and/or significant guidance from Government personnel.
- Current TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A minimum of 12 years demonstrated experience related to the job description.
- At least 2 of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years.
- At least 3 years of experience as a SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, Network Exploitation Analyst, or Target Digital Network Analyst.
- Experience in drafting and/or editing for release finished, serialized SIGINT product reports.
- Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Demonstrated application of advanced SIGINT reporting, e.g. the use of STI, unusual tearlines, Post-Publication actions, RFIs, etc.
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates incorporating independent research to enhance reporting
- Demonstrated ability to independently discover reportable information within office workflow tools.
Friday, April 13, 2018