Project Management Specialist 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Seattle, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Develop overall project plan consistent with project objectives as defined by the project owner and key stakeholders in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI/PMI 99-001-2008).
- Work to improve project management processes and business systems that support project decision makers.
- Act as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
- Ensure all project control systems within the scope are in place.
- Integrate project data for decision makers.
- May lead others and direct all phases of projects or subsystems of major projects from inception through completion.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Monday, October 8, 2018