Nurse Practitioner 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Renton, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Provide basic medical services within the scope of an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license, in areas such as emergent, urgent and /or chronic conditions for employees, designated dependents and others.
- Provide assessment, treatment, and evaluation of the effectiveness of treatment plans making modifications as appropriate.
- Make initial and subsequent opinions of work relatedness as needed.
- Determine appropriate referral of injuries and/or illnesses for medical conditions and/or mental health and chemical dependency issues.
- Order and interpret appropriate basic diagnostic tests (laboratory work, EKG, x-rays) and recommend action based on results.
- Review over-read data to consolidate diagnostic recommendations or determine alternative diagnoses and select appropriate patient follow-up or actions.
- Perform focused, basic exams specific to patients’ medical condition and exams designated by the company, such as annual physicals, health surveillance examinations, fitness for duty, functional capacity, reasonable suspicion, and others as required.
- Working with others, determine medical qualification based on the occupational health examination program guidelines (to include pre-placement review).
- Assess employee for fitness-for-duty and return-to-work capability.
- Interpret, review, and collaborate on the determination of medical restrictions as appropriate to the medical condition, employee essential job functions, and job demands.
- Determine appropriate treatment plan.
- Provide discharge instructions to patients.
- Document and record information necessary for medical documentation in accordance with company, state, and federal record-keeping requirements (injury and illness reporting, leave of absence, return to work, Workers' Compensation).
- In collaboration with others, refer patients regarding routine cases to appropriate company and community resources (Employee Assistance Program, People, Equal Employment Opportunity focals, ergonomics, Workers’ Compensation Administrators).
- Provide routine medical consultation to employees, managers, work groups, organizational representatives, Legal, Workers’ Compensation Administration and others regarding personal, environmental and public health issues policies, and workplace concerns.
- Provide basic health information and education regarding specific health problems, unhealthy behaviors, risks and health promotion activities and programs per Company policy and practices.
- In collaboration with others, interface with community health care providers, and suppliers such as Workers’ Compensation Administrators to provide services to employees, designated dependents, managers, and company organizations to determine how to maximize the safety and well-being of employees.
- Support diagnosis, treatment, and disposition to other health care professionals (nurses, laboratory technicians) regarding diagnosis, treatment, and disposition.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Wednesday, July 18, 2018