Facilities Analyst 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Mesa, AZ
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Join our client's Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) team as a part of the Facilities & Asset Management (F&AM) organization. This team is chartered to integrate and optimize supplier delivered services through alignment of stakeholder and business requirements to deliver strategic contracting solutions.
- Represent Facilities & Asset Management (F&AM) as a centralized contract account focal
- Enhance relationship with our suppliers (i.e. Supplier ROI)
- Integrate & optimize multi-site requirements into a comprehensive Statement of Work
- Collect & utilize best practices & lessons learned
- Develop tools & processes for replication
- Perform market & data analysis
- Develop and sustain governance framework
- Perform risk identification & mitigation
- Proactively lead, develop, and deploy facilities management strategy for Facilities & Asset Management with implications for organizational business plans.
- Develop contract statements of work, support bid and selection processes, transition new suppliers across the Enterprise (contracts may span multiple sites), ensuring supplier performance through the life of the contract, and identifying gaps or improvements as business needs change to modify the statement of work.
- Develop and deploy standard tools, templates and processes for consistent use across the Facilities & Asset Management enterprise.
- Communicate and influence throughout multiple stakeholder levels (E.g. Internal Business Partners, service end users, peers, senior and executive management, and suppliers). Key communication channels include formal and informal presentations, email, in person, and in small and large group settings.
- Define and execute complex data analysis to identify trends offering potential contract opportunities for service improvement and cost reduction.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate accomplishment of work goals.
- Initiate and lead regional cross-functional teams to target and implement contract initiatives with representatives from multiple disciplines or organizations including: the local sites, Real Estate and Planning, Supplier Management, Finance, EHS, Legal, Security & Fire Protection, Information Technology (IT), and various suppliers.
- Establish a network of relationships across the Enterprise to ensure understanding of the organization's requirements and a successful contract.
- Prepare and present recommendations to Leadership on project status and impacts.
- Up to 10% travel will be required and can vary in occurrence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading cross functional teams and project management skills are desired.
- Prior work experience with facilities management desired.
- Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishes and maintains good working relationships.Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Able to use project management tools (e.g., CPM scheduling, risk/opportunity management) and industry-recognized concepts to develop scope of work, budget, and schedules to achieve desired outcomes on time and within budget.
- Obtains information and identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; commits to a course of action to accomplish a long-range goal or vision after developing alternatives based on logical assumptions, facts, available resources, constraints, and organizational values.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Friday, September 7, 2018