Structure & Payload Design Engineer 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Oklahoma City, OK
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Develop, integrate, and document structural and interior payload system requirements to establish the system design.
- Develop, maintain, and modify structural & interior payload system and component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods, to provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle.
- Lead performance, integration, and analysis of tests to validate and verify systems & components meet requirements & specifications.
- Manage supplier development, test, and production activities and coordinate with the supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals.
- Assist with investigation of emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
- Work under minimal direction.
- Required – able to obtain Secret clearance
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience.
- Degree from ABET accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Wednesday, June 13, 2018