Infrastructure Project Manager - Data Center/Data Center Moves (Public Trust clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Washington, DC
Project Management experience with Data Center/Data Center Moves
Perks: Limited Telework possible
Seeking an experienced PM with as much of the following experiences as possible, not all of the following experiences are required. Technical Certifications a plus!
- Data Center Moves/Migrations/Consolidation
- Virtualization - Cisco/Microsoft/VMWare (Cloud solution migrations)
- Network infrastructure – LAN/WAN/Voice
- Desktop/Platform or application rollouts
- Microsoft Project and Server
- Other technical platform or infrastructure migrations
- Experience and familiarity in the following technology areas:
- DC Migration / Implementation (including, Cloud Migrations – MSFT Azure and O365, AWS, Cisco, etc.)
- Server and storage platforms,
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Middleware and applications
- Networking concepts and high level designs
- Data center relocation tools and technologies
- Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- PMP ITIL Foundations is preferred
- Public Trust clearance required
- 5-10% travel may be required to the data center location.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018