CND Subject Matter Expert (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Huachuca, AZ
Primary responsibility is the implementation of the organization's systems analysis and programming activities, managing two or more of the following families: applications systems analysis and programming, operating systems analysis and programming, information systems training, or database management. Reviews all systems development project requests and coordinates schedules and related departmental activity. Provides overall direction and guidance to assigned project managers. Reviews and evaluates work of subordinate staff and prepares performance reports. Prepares activity and progress reports regarding all systems analysis and programming sections.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures to ensure the security posture of the environment.
- Engaging in continuous learning to stay abreast on new and emerging technologies that relate to information technology security and analysis
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- HS + 8 years of similar experience, or AA/AS + 6, or BS/BA + 4
- CASP, CISSP or equivalent certification required at time of hire.
- CEH or equivalent within 60 days of hire.
- Ability to perform on-call and after duty hours as needed
- An ability to communicate effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
- Work independently and within a team structure
- An ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with those contacted during the course of the work day
- Expert knowledge of information technology and analysis.
- Position requires a secret clearance.
Friday, May 18, 2018