Finance Project Manager (Cyber Security)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- New York, NY
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
The Finance Cyber Security Office has an opportunity for an experienced, Cyber Security Project Manager to oversee the program implementation of the Cyber Security Initiative. The Finance Cyber Project Manager will have the primary responsibility of aggressively leading cyber security initiatives and projects set forth by management. They will work with other IT teams, project managers and technical staff to ensure proper handling of the Cyber Security project portfolio.
- Oversee and manage ongoing projects and serve as liaison between management, the technical teams, and the client organization.
- Manages all aspects of large projects for the respective lines of business from initiation through deployment.
- Develops the project's key objectives, scope, success criteria and communicates them effectively to the project team and key stakeholders
- Leads project meetings with a broad cross functional team to communicate the status of various projects, discuss issues/risks, and understand the impact of any changes to business requirements.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with management and clients.
- Acquire subject knowledge by interviewing product subject matter experts, referring to technical specifications, and compliance and/or security requirements.
- Perform self-audits of document procedures, and maintaining/enforcing documentation standards and procedures.
- Managing and leading large teams in a matrix capacity.
- Strong leadership and mentorship capabilities.
- Understanding of waterfall, iterative, and agile software development methodologies.
- Leads projects in a transparent and productive way, applying standard project management practice.
- Oversee integrated schedules and prepare status reports.
- Assess project risks and issues and develop mitigation plans and resolutions to meet customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including capacity to comfortably interface with senior leaders.
- Coordinate project team resources.
- Monitor work for compliance to applicable plans, specifications, accepted program management practices and standards.
- Maintain records and files of technical documents and materials.
- Maintain and enforce documentation policy and process.
- Manage auditable documentation review and approval process.
- Works closely with technical stakeholders to identify and analyze vulnerability workflows and document risk, issues, and remediation.
- Management reporting on key security initiatives and presentation to executive stakeholders.
- Will act as a Subject Matter Expert on specific initiatives to facilitate workshops and participation from appropriate internal stakeholders and groups.
- Research and recommendations on tools, methodologies, and processes to address a specified customer security gap and/or objective.
- 6 plus year Cyber Security Project Manager.
- Finance Cyber desired
- Experience overseeing the program implementation
- 5+ years of project management experience handling highly complex enterprise projects;
- Familiar with property and taxation policies
- Industry security certifications preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
- Manages all aspects of large projects for the respective lines of business from initiation through deployment
- Knowledge of Enterprise Cyber Security Infrastructure
Tuesday, January 23, 2018