Structural Analysis Engineer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Hazelwood, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Develops, integrates and documents structural durability and damage tolerance requirements to establish system design.
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish product environment.
- Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Develops test plans and configurations, supports test execution and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Defines and documents certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Supports in-service products by investigating failures and analyzing improvements.
- Works under general direction.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification, or
- Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification, or
- PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Saturday, October 21, 2017