Aeronautical Engineer (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Palmdale, CA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Test and develop data structures to assure accurate testing of Design and Support of the production and flight test fluid conveyance routing and installation, Electrical Wire Harness Installation and Equipment Installation and structural design.
- Verify the aerosource tool will support shop floor, flight line, and off-site aircraft build and operations.
- Support validation that aerosource will allow for data management in the areas of creating layouts, creating new drawings and revising existing drawings using CATIA V5 to support aircraft fluid systems installations, harness installations and equipment installations.
- Support production floor from receipt of problem and coordination of answer to release of engineering change.
- Design, develop, and test a variety of power plants, aircraft, missiles, and parts, taking into consideration the most efficient use of the natural laws affecting flight.
- Establish structural specifications, perform stress analysis, and conduct performance tests.
- Required – active Secret clearance. Candidates without active clearance will not be considered.
- Required – 4-6 years of CATIA V5 experience
- Preferred – 2-4 years of experience with Composites and Materials
- Airframe experience is required.
- Experience designing composites is a plus.
- Experience with Siemens Fibersim is a plus.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 or more years’ experience or in lieu of a degree, candidates must have the equivalent in experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Aircraft and/or Aerospace environment
Monday, August 27, 2018