Business Ops Specialist 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Arlington, VA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Assist in developing and integrating programs, plans, strategies and processes to meet business goals for authorization, such as sourcing strategy for commitment of work, cost imperatives, deployment analysis and impact mitigation.
- Support coordination and clarify analysis with business partners to validate results and determine scope to meet long range business goals and develop business case.
- Coordinate commitments with internal and external organizations to fulfill strategies.
- Identify risk and opportunity potential, develops mitigation planning and refines the business case.
- Meet with leadership to gain approval.
- Provide implementation direction for work authorization.
- Collect, organize, and provide data according to established processes within the management system to maintain status of programs, customer and supplier commitments and compliance.
- Ensure follow up action for issue resolution.
- Provide coaching and guidance to less experienced personnel.
- 10% minimum domestic travel
- Required – advanced analytical ability and metrics
- Required – advanced proficiency in MS Office and Project
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018