Procurement Agent 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Seattle, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Oversees and manages supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery, and financial performance.
- Leads negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiation strategies resulting in contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Interprets and enforces contract terms and conditions.
- Consults with external customers to resolve supplier performance issues.
- Leads supplier performance teams to develop strategic supplier solutions across programs and commodities.
- Participates on supply chain process improvement teams and identifies improvement opportunities for potential integration into supplier contract strategies.
- Successfully pass a credit check
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Wednesday, November 8, 2017