Legal Administrator D
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Chicago, IL
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Join our client's Law Department as an Executive Legal Administrative Assistant to support busy attorneys and paralegals in a variety of administrative areas such as: document/presentation generation and proofreading, travel arrangements and expense reporting, schedule management, and phone coverage.
- Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, teleconferences, WebEx meetings, and conferences.
- Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements.
- Monitor designated business traveler’s logistics, and generate expense reports.
- Generate, revise, proofread letters, presentations, and correspondence.
- Act as liaison and facilitate communications between the law department and clients, assess urgency of situation and determine appropriate action.
- Review, assess, prioritize, monitor status of pending items, follow up and keep attorney/staff informed.
- Handle appropriately communications of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Triage and organize all forms of communication as desired including incoming calls, messages and correspondence received.
- Verbally and electronically communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Plan and implement logistics for executive level internal and external meetings.
- Process invoices, track department budgets and generate reports using spreadsheets and internal legal matter management system.
- Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Maintain files and correspondence using accepted legal office practices and company record keeping systems and procedures.
- Provide back-up assistance to other Legal Administrators, as needed.
- Required – successfully pass a credit check
- Experience providing administrative support to multiple customers such as executives, managers and staff members.
- Experience in schedule management and travel or event planning preferred.
- Experience making domestic and international travel arrangements and generating expense reports preferred.
- Extensive work experience using Adobe Professional and Microsoft Office products including
- Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision in a fast-paced environment, and perform multiple work assignments concurrently, often within a short period of time.
- A positive, energetic, flexible, and team-oriented attitude.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, form and style, proof reading and editing skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher and at least 5 –10 years’ experience preferred.
Thursday, May 10, 2018